* We ask that participants maintain a safe (minimum 6-foot distance) from others. If you come in a small group, your group may stay together.
* Masks or a face covering are required during all indoor activities.
* Masks or a face covering are required during outdoor activities when participants are unable to maintain a 6-foot distance from each other.
* Participants under 5 years of age are not required to wear a mask, although children 2 – 4 years of age are encouraged to wear them.
* We are not allowing the public to enter the building unless you are participating in a class.
* Our outdoor bathrooms are open to the public, and we have an outdoor hand washing station available during programs.
* Please bring your own drinking water.
* All gear will be thoroughly sanitized between uses.
* Please stay home or go home if you have…
1 OF THE FOLLOWING:
|– Fever of 100.4 +||– Difficulty Breathing||– Shortness of Breath|
|– New, unexplained, persistent Cough||– Loss of taste or smell|
2 OF THE FOLLOWING:
|– Headache||– Body Aches||– Chills|
|– Sore Throat||– Fatigue||– Congestion or Runny nose (new or unexplained)|
|– Nausea/vomiting||– Diarrhea|
|– Been within 6 feet of someone diagnosed with COVID-19 for 15 minutes or more|
Please contact us with any questions or concerns: