Audubon Adventure Summer Camps
Outdoor learning and adventure along the Yellowstone River
How do we do summer camps at the Montana Audubon Center?
- Low staff:camper ratio of 1:7
- Diverse, educationally relevant, and age-appropriate programming
- Professional staff of trained naturalists for a safe and fun environment for all campers
- 80% of program time is outdoors, with an emphasis on education and individual exploration.
- Member price is 10% off the list price (sign up for a membership here).
- Need-based scholarships available for up to 90% of cost. Call 406-294-5099 or email [email protected] for details.
- Each camp includes a “giving back” component to care for the natural world.
- Camps divided into age groups: Littles (entering K-2nd), Middles (entering 3rd-5th), and Older Kids (entering 6th-9th)
Fledglings Summer Session is the summer version of our Fledglings Nature Preschool for 3-5 yr olds! Sign up for one week at a time over the 9-week season starting on June 8th. M-W-F and T-Th sessions available, 8:30 – noon. Registration link is the same as for other summer camps.
Members get special pricing at 10% below the list price! Click here.
Click on this link to register.
On the first day of camp, bring with you the 2020 Parent-Guardian Consent Form (we’ll have blank copies on site just in case).
Half day (8:30 – noon or 12:30 – 4:00) $155
Full Day (8:30 – 4:00) $275
Overnight (optional Thursday night for some all-day camps) $40
Is your kiddo attending both morning and afternoon camps? Sign them up for “lunch buddies” ($10/week).