2019 Audubon Adventure Summer Camps
Outdoor learning and adventure along the Yellowstone River
How do we do summer camps at the Montana Audubon Center?
- Low staff:camper ratio of 1:6
- Diverse, educationally relevant, and age-appropriate programming
- Professional staff of trained naturalists for a safe and fun environment for all campers
- 80% of program time is outdoors, with an emphasis on education and individual exploration.
- Members receive a 10% discount on all camp fees (sign up for a membership here).
- Need-based scholarships available for up to 90% of cost. Call 406-294-5099 or email [email protected] for details.
- Each camp includes a “giving back” component to care for the natural world.
- Camps divided into age groups: Littles (entering K-2nd), Middles (entering 3rd-5th), and Older Kids (entering 6th-9th)
Fledglings Summer Session is the summer version of our Fledglings Nature Preschool for 3-5 yr olds! Sign up for one week at a time over the 9-week season. M-W-F ($80/week) and T-Th ($60/week) sessions available, 8:30 – noon. Registration link is the same as for other summer camps.
Half day (8:30 – noon or 12:30 – 4:00) $140
Full Day (8:30 – 4:00) $260, Overnight $40
Step 2: Pick your camps and set your summer schedule.
Step 3: Make it official and register at this link. (Note: the registration system is different than in previous years — you will need a new account).
Step 4: First day check in is under the green tent. Please fill out and bring this form with you: Drop-off Programming Letter to Parents 2019
Step 5: Have a fantastic time at camp!