* We ask that participants maintain a safe (minimum 6-foot distance) from others. If you come in a small group, your group may stay together.
* Masks or a facial covering are required during all indoor activities.
* Masks or a facial covering are required during outdoor activities when participants are unable to maintain a 6-foot distance from each other.
* Participants under 5 years of age are not required to wear a mask, although children 2 – 4 years of age are encouraged to wear them.
* We are not allowing the public to enter the building unless you are participating in a class.
* Our outdoor bathrooms are open to the public, and we have an outdoor hand washing station available during programs.
* Please bring your own drinking water.
* All gear will be thoroughly sanitized between uses.
* Please stay home if you feel sick or have a fever.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns: