Center COVID-19 Response
To keep our program participants safe, we are implementing the following procedures for all programs. Our goal is to have the vast majority of our programming occur outside.
Face Coverings & Physical Distancing
- A face covering is required during indoor activities for all program participants when unable to maintain a 6-foot distance from each other.
- A face covering will not be required when participants are outdoors.
Hygiene & Sanitation
- Program participants will wash or sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Program participants will wash or sanitize hands before and after consuming food.
- A handwashing station is available, or program participants may use their own sanitizer.
- Equipment will be thoroughly disinfected between groups.
- Program participants must supply their own water bottle. Water refills are available, and water bottles are available in the case of emergency.
Participants may not attend programming if:
- They have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Their temperature is 100.4 degrees or greater.
- They are exhibiting other symptoms of COVID-19 including one of the following: difficulty breathing, new, unexplained persistent cough, loss of taste/smell, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea; or two of the following: headache, sore throat, body aches, fatigue, congestion or runny nose (new or unexplained).
Please contact us with any questions or concerns:
Montana Audubon Center in Billings: (406) 294-5099
Montana Audubon Office in Helena: (406) 443-3949