Audubon Adventure Summer Camps
Outdoor learning and adventure along the Yellowstone River
Click here to register for 2021 Audubon Adventure camps!
Click Here for drop-off programing information, COVID Protocols, and Parental Consent Form. Please fill out the forms and bring them on the first day of camp.
How do we do summer camps at the Montana Audubon Center?
- Low staff:camper ratio of 1:7
- Diverse, educationally relevant, and age-appropriate programming
- Professional staff of trained naturalists for a safe and fun environment for all campers
- 80% of program time is outdoors, with an emphasis on education and individual exploration.
- Member price is 10% off the list price (learn more and sign up for a membership here).
- Need-based scholarships available for up to 90% of cost. Call 406-294-5099 or email [email protected] for details.
- Each camp includes a “giving back” component to care for the natural world.
- Camps divided into age groups: Littles (entering K-2nd), Middles (entering 3rd-5th), and Older Kids (entering 6th-9th)
- Fledglings Summer Session is the summer version of our Fledglings Nature Preschool for 3-5 yr olds! Sign up for one week at a time over the 9-week season starting on June 8th. M-W-F and T-Th sessions available, 8:30 – noon. Registration link is the same as regular summer camp.
2021 Schedule at-a-glance
Half day (8:30am – noon or 12:30pm – 4:00pm) $155
Full Day (8:30am – 4:00pm) $275
Campfire Cookout (optional Thursday night for some all-day camps) $20
Is your kiddo attending both morning and afternoon camps? You can sign the kids up for “lunch buddies” to help us ensure staff supervision during that half-hour break ($10/week).
Double-half day camp discount: Receive $35 off when you register your camper for an AM and PM camp of the same week. The discount will be automatically added to your cart. So the total amount for one kid for that week, including lunch buddies, would be $275 for non-members ($248 for members).
*NOTE: We are taking the following precautions and will be adapting any and all programs to be consistent and/or exceed those recommendations (e.g. wearing masks, group size, hand washing and sanitizing, etc.). In the case of a stay-at-home order or directive to cancel programs, those who have registered will be given the option of credit, donation, or refund of registration fees. Regular updates will be made on this web page with additional information, especially as recommendations change. As always, the health and safety of program participants is our first priority.